AML Business Advisor Senior
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Purpose of JobJob Requirements
- Leads teams on project management, business rules analysis and
development, product development and service delivery.
- Identifies opportunities and/or implements business solutions
to meet business needs.
- Researches, plans, develops, implements, and administers rules,
requirements, procedures, contracts, and processes to minimize
risks, ensure compliance, product competitiveness, profitable
growth and adherence to USAA's commitment to being World
- Collaborates with enterprise partners in operational and risk
functions, as needed, when the development of business rules,
requirements and artifacts.
- Serves as a coach and on-the-job trainer for other team
- Maintains awareness of primary regulation commonly applicable
to regulated financial institutions in the U.S. (e.g. anti-money
laundering, anti-bribery and corruption, fair lending and sales
practices rules, etc).
- Identifies existing and emerging risks that stem from business
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
business activities.Minimum Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum
required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more years of experience with credit cards and/or deposits
and/or directly related experience.
- Experience working in Anti-Money Laundering, preferably in
first line of defense.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant industry technology
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.*Qualifications
may warrant placement in a different job level*When you apply for
this position, you will be required to answer some initial
questions. - This will take approximately 5 minutes. - Once you
begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later
time and you will not able to change your responses.Preferred
- 4 or more years of project management experience from project
inception through project completion
- 4 or more years of operational management to include
establishing procedures, performance metrics, and reporting
- Experience with analyzing data files and creating actionable,
effective plans to remediate the data
- Experience with working with Agile teams
- Experience with creating processes and approaches to enhance
- Ability to create status reports and executive presentationsThe
above description reflects the details considered necessary to
describe the principal functions of the job and should not be
construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements
that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of
the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible
business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical,
dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building
programs. - Additionally, our career path planning and continuing
education will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation
assistance is not available for this position.For Internal
Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current position (from date
of hire or date of placement), or must have manager's approval
prior to posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply to the
opening is 09/09/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , AML Business Advisor Senior, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!