Business Advisor I
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Purpose of JobDevelops and implements solutions to influence
business decisions for relevant CoSA or line(s) of business.
Assists with the development of best in practice solutions to
complex business challenges. Identifies opportunities to change,
enhance, or streamline existing business projects and initiatives.
Acts as a subject matter recourse to assure proper compliance with
processes and regulatory requirements.Job Requirements
- Identifies opportunities and/or implements business solutions
to meet business needs.
- Researches, plans, develops, implements, and administers rules,
requirements, procedures, contracts, and processes to ensure
compliance, product competitiveness, profitable growth and
adherence to USAA's commitment to being World Class.
- Collaborates with enterprise partners to facilitate the
development of business rules, requirements and artifacts.
- Develops test strategies and criteria, and assists with test
execution, defect prioritization and resolution.
- Coordinates with appropriate stakeholders and program/project
sponsors to help ensure successful product and initiative
- Develops and manages consistent execution of operational and
market performance policies across multiple operations centers and
provides trend analyses.Minimum Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 4 or more years relevant product or industry experience.
- Proficient knowledge of relevant industry technology
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.*Qualifications
may warrant placement in a different job level*When you apply for
this position, you will be required to answer some initial
questions. - This will take approximately 5 minutes. - Once you
begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later
time and you will not able to change your responses.Preferred:
- Master's Degree OR 2+ years demonstrated leadership or people
management experience in Financial Services Industry, or Customer
Service Industry. Military Service can be substituted in lieu of
- Advanced knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite with the
ability to create pivot tables and/or v-lookups in excel.
- 2+ years working knowledge of Regulation E, Z, UDAAP &
Compliance or other related and demonstrated application of
knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products
- 2+ years USAA Bank Disputes Quality Assurance experience.
- Knowledge of Card Association Rules (Visa, MC, American
- Experience with systems such as MPTS, Portfolio Viewer,
Fidelity, Raptor, ECAMS, Pep+ and/or Lexus Nexus.The above
description reflects the details considered necessary to describe
the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a
detailed description of all the work requirements that may be
performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best
benefits package in the business, including a flexible business
casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental
and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs.
- Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.USAA also offers a
variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage
your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two
company stores and three fitness centers.Relocation assistance is
not available for this position.For Internal Candidates:Must
complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date
of placement), or must have manager's approval prior to
posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is
9/04/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Business Advisor I, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!