Room Service Server I
Company: Westin Riverwalk San Antonio
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Location: US-TX-San Antonio# of Openings: 1Category: Food and
BeveragePosition Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status:
Located on the world famous San Antonio River Walk, the upscale
Westin Riverwalk Hotel offers our associates the opportunity to
work in a beautiful location, in a city rich with history and
culture. In addition to our health insurance plans and employer
matching 401K plan, our associates enjoy a host of on-site benefits
that include free meals, free bus passes and heavily discounted
parking in a downtown location. Associates at the Westin Riverwalk
have access to the Marriott Room Rate Discount program. This
program offers room rate discounts at thousands of hotels located
throughout the world, with many of these hotels offering a 20%
discount for food and beverages.
Come join our team! In 2019 our hotel is celebrating twenty years
of service to the hospitality industry in San Antonio.
Work with Room Service Team in the serving of guests to ensure
positive guest experience.
- Set up and deliver all food and beverage orders in accordance
with established guidelines, procedures and policies as prescribed
by company standards.
- Conduct floor sweeps and retrieve all food and beverage trays
in order to maintain established sanitation guidelines.
- Set up and deliver all VIP amenities.
- Service all hospitality suites in accordance with Banquet Event
Orders and established policies and procedure.
- Complete all shift side work as outlined in the hotel's
operating policies and procedures.
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to
ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales. Report all
communication to immediate shift supervisor.
- Perform all cash handling responsibilities in accordance with
company policies and procedures.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with guests.
- Ability to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move
or push goods on a cart weighing a maximum of 100 lbs., at a
continuous schedule with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Westin Riverwalk San Antonio, San Antonio , Room Service Server I, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!