Outlet 1 Supervisor
Company: Westin Riverwalk San Antonio
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Location: US-TX-San Antonio# of Openings: 1Category: Food and
BeveragePosition Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status:
Located on the world famous San Antonio River Walk, the upscale
Westin Riverwalk Hotel offers our associates the opportunity to
work in a beautiful location, in a city rich with history and
culture. In addition to our health insurance plans and employer
matching 401K plan, our associates enjoy a host of on-site benefits
that include free meals, free bus passes and heavily discounted
parking in a downtown location. Associates at the Westin Riverwalk
have access to the Marriott Room Rate Discount program. This
program offers room rate discounts at thousands of hotels located
throughout the world, with many of these hotels offering a 20%
discount for food and beverages.
Come join our team! In 2019 our hotel is celebrating twenty years
of service to the hospitality industry in San Antonio.
Assist the Outlet Manager in the planning and management of the
Restaurant, Room Service and other food and beverage outlets as
appropriate in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality
service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and
procedures and federal, state and local regulations while
meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Monitor servers and busperson adherence to all service
- Supervise service of guests, being watchful of signals from
guests in need of service.
- Assist manager to establish and monitor sidework duty
- Maintain bank to HEI Hotels and Resorts standards.
- Read daily communication sheets from previous shift and prepare
one for the following shift. Check floor plan for appropriate
- Check restaurant for cleanliness and set up. Check service
stands and aisle areas. Check tables for cleanliness and proper set
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor requirements
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Communicate daily with restaurant manager with regard to
special events, house counts, etc.
- Assist restaurant manager in conducting menu classes and taste
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to use point of sale.
- Ability to lift/carry weight up to 50 pounds with or without
- Ability to push/and pull carts of products weighing up to 150
pound with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Westin Riverwalk San Antonio, San Antonio , Outlet 1 Supervisor, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!