Business Support Analyst Senior
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 22, 2020
Purpose of Job We are currently seeking a talented Business
Support Analyst Senior for the San Antonio Home Office I or
Remote.Responsible for the implementation of solutions for complex
business problems. Serves as a team leader to other Analysts who
are responsible for supporting key operational functions and
providing recommendations for improvement. Job Requirements About
USAA USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level. In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For--, and we've ranked among
Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly-- Employers 13 years
straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage
veterans and veteran spouses to apply. USAA Careers - Award Winning
Workplace (17 seconds) USAA Careers - World Class Benefits (31
- Develops and maintains an understanding of overall business
functions with in-depth knowledge of specific areas/functions and
- Provides expertise in development of business goals and
objectives to exploit all distribution channels, leverage use of
data, and simplify processes.
- Serves as focal point for external agencies/service providers
regarding daily operational activities or proposed strategic
changes to the services being performed.
- Provides operational support on current processes and supports
business operations and management in identifying opportunities and
solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Organizes and defines parameters of assigned projects and
assembles relevant data for said project(s).
- Validates information and interfaces with other departments to
include presentations of documented findings, alternatives and
- Represents the business or staff agency as the subject matter
expert on special projects and initiatives, as necessary.
- Participates in the planning, research, analysis, development,
and implementation of new and modifications to existing
applications and processes to provide new or improved capabilities,
products, and/or services.
- Maintains broad system knowledge, stays current on all system
enhancements, identifies training needs and implements plans.
- Assists with the documentation of new and revised departmental
- Gathers information, analyzes data and trends, identifies root
causes, and develops work products.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on
escalated issues of a routine nature.
- Performs research, analysis, and resolution of account issues
through the use of reports. Reviews, validates, and/or analyzes
reports that function as a control to existing processes.
- Generates and/or develops regulatory and management reports.
Develops and analyzes additional ad-hoc reports as needed by
Management and or Regulatory Agencies. Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum
required may be substituted in lieu of a degree. Minimum
- 6 or more years experience as an analyst or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge in a wide variety of systems coordination,
process/product review initiatives and the development of
management information requirements for related business
functions.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5
minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your
- 2+ years working with data visualization tools such as
- Advanced Excel skills (eg, automation, pivot tables, etc.)
- 2+ years supporting risk and compliance
- 2+ years experience in developing and operationalizing key
performance indicators (KPI) and key risk indicators (KRI)
- Ability to lead cross functional teamsThe above description
reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits
packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or
casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision
plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs.
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation assistance
is not available for this position.For Internal Candidates:Must
complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date
of placement) or must have manager's approval prior to posting.Last
day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 5/20/20 by
11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Business Support Analyst Senior, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!