Business Support Analyst Senior (Remote Work Location Available)
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Business
Support Analyst Senior (Remote Work Location Available) for the San
Antonio Home Office I.
Responsible for the implementation of solutions for complex
business problems. Serves as a team leader to other Analysts who
are responsible for supporting key operational functions and
providing recommendations for improvement.Job RequirementsAbout
USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For--, and we've ranked among
Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly-- Employers 13 years
straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage
veterans and veteran spouses to apply. (17 seconds) (31 seconds)Job
- Develops and maintains an understanding of overall business
functions with in-depth knowledge of specific areas/functions and
- Provides expertise in development of business goals and
objectives to exploit all distribution channels, leverage use of
data, and simplify processes.
- Serves as focal point for external agencies/service providers
regarding daily operational activities or proposed strategic
changes to the services being performed.
- Provides operational support on current processes and supports
business operations and management in identifying opportunities and
solutions to meet current and future business needs.
Organizes and defines parameters of assigned projects and assembles
relevant data for said project(s).
- Validates information and interfaces with other departments to
include presentations of documented findings, alternatives and
- Represents the business or staff agency as the subject matter
expert on special projects and initiatives, as necessary.
- Participates in the planning, research, analysis, development,
and implementation of new and modifications to existing
applications and processes to provide new or improved capabilities,
products, and/or services.
- Maintains broad system knowledge, stays current on all system
enhancements, identifies training needs and implements plans.
- Assists with the documentation of new and revised departmental
- Gathers information, analyzes data and trends, identifies root
causes, and develops work products.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on
escalated issues of a routine nature.
- Performs research, analysis, and resolution of account issues
through the use of reports. Reviews, validates, and/or analyzes
reports that function as a control to existing processes.
- Generates and/or develops regulatory and management reports.
Develops and analyzes additional ad-hoc reports as needed by
Management and or Regulatory Agencies.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree; 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- Minimum of 6 years' experience as an analyst or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge in a wide variety of systems coordination,
process/product review initiatives and the development of
management information requirements for related business
functions.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5
minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your
- Serves as Enterprise Affiliate Transaction Committee (EATC)
- Coordinates billing methodology changes
- Coordinates annual review of EATC
Charter/Policy/Standards/Procedures and membership evaluation
- Ensures EATC is meeting its Chartered obligations
- Manages market comp requestsThe above description reflects the
details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of
the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of
all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA
our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the
business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress
environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along
with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our
career path planning and continuing education will assist you with
your professional goals.USAA also offers a variety of on-site
services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal
life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three
fitness centers.Relocation assistance is not available for this
position.For Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current
position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have
manager's approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 11/09/20 by 11:59 pm CST
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Business Support Analyst Senior (Remote Work Location Available), Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!