Team Technician, Mogul (D)
Company: The Nature's Bounty Co
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 22, 2020
The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in
health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in
the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online
seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein
bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to
create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and
nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most
trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty--, Pure Protein--,
Solgar--, Osteo Bi-Flex--, Sundown--, Body Fortress--, MET-Rx-- and
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature's
Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting
a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal
is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able
to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive
compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you've
ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important
a positive work environment is for a person's well-being. The
Nature's Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all
forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place
The Mogul Team Technician will perform a broader range of
responsibilities than a Team Member. The individual will perform a
variety of tasks within the manufacturing facility as needed, with
a primary focus in the Mogul department. This will include
completing all tasks within the Mogul area including monitoring
product and starch temperature, manage non-hazardous waste and
perform waste water sampling.
In addition to performing the Team Member responsibilities, the
Mogul Team Technician is responsible for the following:
- Set-up, clean, operate and adjust all Mogul equipment
(forklift, pallet rider, feeder, stacker, deposit, starch print,
vortex, drying rooms, screens, starch box, scale, tumbler, mould
board, floor scrubber, tray washer etc.) operations in a mass/high
volume production environment.
- Ability to read and follow operating and/or written procedures
to conduct assigned tasks safely and within standard time.
- Perform all functions according to Good Manufacturing Practices
(cGMP) and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) meeting
required production standards.
- Fully trained and qualified in all operating instructions,
SOP's, JHA, and area specific technical instructions for assigned
- Properly document and maintain logbooks/batch records
- Manages tray weight waste process and stream collection
- Captures and prepares waste water samples for environmental
- Performs in-process checks and monitors Critical Control Points
- Conduct quality checks to ensure product meets dimensional and
- Engage in Daily Shift meetings using 2 way communications to
review shift actual results to goals. Take individual
accountability in assisting the team in identifying and closing
actions to resolve problems.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment through
the use of visual management tools and standards; responsible for
proper waste disposal.
- Coordinate activities within a team environment and be flexible
in adapting to changing work environment. Follow escalation
process, standard work, and assist team in "Why Why" Problem
- Flows to the Work (FTW): supports gummy inspection (and other
areas) in production as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in high volume manufacturing or
nutritional supplement in the food industry preferred
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) or
equivalent experience required
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and speak English
- Basic mathematical, problem solving, and troubleshooting
- Capable of performing basic computer and data entry using PC
- Organized and Timely - Uses organization and good time
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute
details of a project or task Must be able to multi-task and
follow-up when responses are needed
- Communicates effectively with others using both oral and
written communication skills.
- Be a Team Player - Consistently acts as a member of the
- Work independently with minimal supervision once assignments or
responsibilities are outlined and delegated.
- Display a strong sense of ownership for work.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as
credible in the workplace.
- Will work near and around moving mechanical parts
- Must be able to stand or walk for 8-10 hours. Our production
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is
regularly required to see, talk and hear.
- Must be able to pull, squat, kneel, stand, walk, climb and/or
balance for 8 to 10 hours
- Must be able to reach with hands and arms
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a
comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental
plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life
insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition
reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at [ Phone number blocked ] if you
should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information
for our online job postings.
Ref # POS000004228
Keywords: The Nature's Bounty Co, San Antonio , Team Technician, Mogul (D), Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!