Remote Business Architect
Company: Apex Systems
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT staffing firm, is looking to
hire a Remote Business Architect for one of our top financial
clients based out of San Antonio, TX! This assignment is
anticipated to be a 6 month contract with strong potential for
extension; however, Apex Systems cannot guarantee the length of
this assignment. This will also have a first shift Monday-Friday
schedule. If you are interested, please apply and we will reach out
to you right away! Job Overview:
- The clients risk concentrations are prioritized for IT teams to
build; this specifically supports ODP (overdraft protection)/funds
- They are trying to bring someone in for this to see how they do
with helping to implement a business rules management system and
scaling for a full roll out of a redeveloped ODP system.
- Current BRMS (Business Rules Management System) is IBM ODM
(operational decision maker).
- They are building out proof of concept and need someone to come
in and tell them how to scale to a full-blown roll out.
- They need someone come in and create a full plan for people,
processes, info, technology for this.
- Most business rules right now are buried in the code and the IT
team has to go in and modify the application.
- They want to externalize all the business rules of
applications. Preferred Experience:
- Business Architect who has implemented a large scale BRMS in a
large bank. Nice to Have Skills/Technologies:
- Specific IBM ODM (Operational Decision Maker)
- Anyone who has taken classes or earned certifications through
BRS (Business Rule Solutions) would be helpful. EEO Employer Apex
Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or
allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related
medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information,
registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability,
status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political
affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of
information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position,
and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search
or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at
or - provided by Dice
Keywords: Apex Systems, San Antonio , Remote Business Architect, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!