Company: Daman Inc
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Job Summary:The Visualization Specialist at Daman is an expert
in defining the user interface layers for all data/information
needs of a corporation. The value comes from his/her ability to
understand the businesses information needs and then navigate those
needs to the appropriate data and UI design. This person works with
the business in gathering the information needs and KPI
definitions, Data Engineers to help identify the appropriate
sources for the information, with the Data Designers to optimize
the design for availability, flexibility, and define the data
(information) delivery layer for consumption by the business.
- Translates information needs into reporting, dashboard
requirements, OLAP requirements etc. and defines the ideal
mechanism for information delivery
- Designs user interface layers to deliver the required data via
a range of structures such as reports, dashboards, portals and
- Estimates effort and performs impact assessments.
- Defines best practices on supporting Self Service BI and
- Provides technical leadership on the deployment architecture,
development guidelines, data delivery layer (portal, dashboard,
mobile site, reports) design
- Performance tunes the information delivery infrastructureSkills
- Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science,
Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Applications,
Information Systems or Engineering is required
- Experience with 2 complete life cycle BI implementations as the
technical BI lead (building reports, dashboards, portals, pre-built
BI apps, etc.).
- Must have full life-cycle project experience with demonstrated
capabilities covering the following: user requirements/analysis,
backend design and best practices, report design, implementation,
and production support.
- Deep understanding of business processes and industry best
- 4+ years "hands-on" experience with Tableau:
- Experience with Tableau Server optimization and using Tableau
on the cloud
- Experience with building and using Tableau data sets
- Performance tuning
- Setting up gateways, security framework and connectivity to
both cloud and on-prem applications
- Experience with mobilizing Tableau dashboards
- 5+ years of experience in data warehouse architecture and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
Daman Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and All Qualified Applicants
Will Receive Consideration for Employment Without Regard to Race,
Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected
Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected by Law.
Keywords: Daman Inc, San Antonio , Tableau Architect, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!