Jr. Dispute Analyst
Company: Kelly Services
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Ready, set, go. Put your career in motion with a great, new
opportunity. Join the Kelly-- Professional & Industrial team as Jr.
Dispute Analyst at a premier--Fortune 100 company in San Antonio,
Texas. We're here every step of the way to help you and your career
be the best it can be. Bring your energy, and find out what's next
for you.Job SummaryThe Jr. Dispute Analyst protects the financial
interests of the company and their members by researching,
analyzing, and processing disputes and escalated inquiries in an
attempt to recover funds for the member in accordance with all
Regulatory Requirements and Association rules.--Job
- Resolves complex member disputes related to ATM Domestic, ATM
International, PIN Point Of Sale, and Debit Card Signature disputes
to ensure Regulatory compliance.
- Handles all aspects of the Signature First Chargeback.
- May handle Presentments, Arbitration Chargeback,
Pre-Compliance, Compliance, Pre-Arbitration, Arbitration and Good
- Maintains abreast of current Electronic Funds Transfer Act
(Regulation E) and Bank Card Association Rules.
- Investigates complex dispute claims in accordance with rules
and regulations with a high degree of accuracy and within
prescribed time limits.
- Processes Provisional and/or Permanent Credit to member's
- Provides and engages in customer service activities to
determine member needs and provide appropriate resolution.
- Communicates the results of dispute inquiry to a member in a
- Maintains comprehensive understanding of complex card industry
rules and federal regulations, analyzes and recommends proper
reason codes on all charge-backs and ensures accurate documentation
is obtained to minimize the FSB exposure to loss.
- Demonstrates analytical problem-solving skills by accurately
identifying the issue and determining the best solution utilizing
specific MasterCard rules and Federal Regulations in an attempt to
recover funds on the member's behalf.
- Performs all support tasks to ensure regulatory and MasterCard
Association rules are met.
- Seeks guidance from senior team members to resolve issues and
to identify appropriate issues for escalation.--Work Conditions:
- Position works in a professional office setting where work is
conducted at a desk.
- Position has contact with customers and third-party service
providers through various channels. Customer interaction can be of
a sensitive nature and stressful at times.
- Daily work environment is extremely structured and requires
extreme focus to ensure minimal to no errors to ensure member SLOs
- Extensive multi-tasking is required to complete daily work
within assigned SLO.--Minimum Experience:
- 2+ years of customer contact experience in a sales, military or
call center environment via telephone and e-mail, including 1 year
of industry related customer contact experience in a Banking or
other Financial Services institution.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows operating system environment
and Microsoft Office tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of job specific systems and tools (e.g.,
Portal, Fidelity, etc.).
- Proficient in MasterCard guidelines to include chargeback
- Proficient in Regulation E and/or Z--Minimum Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent--Preferred Education:
- Bachelor's degree--Preferred Experience:
- 2+ years of industry related customer contact experience in a
Banking or other Financial Services institution.
- 6 months of Disputes and/or Deposit experience
- Proficient knowledge of windows operating environment and
Microsoft Office tools.
- Proficient knowledge of job specific systems and tools (e.g.
Portal, Fidelity, etc.).
- Overall EE/FE rating on previous year Performance
Evaluation--Additional Details:Full-time contract position,
expected to last one year and looking for someone that can start
right away.Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.Location:
This position with start remotely but once office is reopened will
be required to work in the office.Location zip codes: 78228Pay
Rate: $21-$23 per hourAs a Kelly employee, you'll have access to
world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage
available to eligible employees
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free
courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending AccountsWhy Kelly--?You're looking to
keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help
you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you
with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow,
and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most
importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in
your career. It all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, San Antonio , Jr. Dispute Analyst, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!