Company: FirstOption Workforce Solutions
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 5, 2021
A local custom door company is looking to hire a qualified
Woodworker/Carpenter.Responsibilities:We are looking for a
qualified Carpenter to cut, fabricate and install wooden and other
structures according to specifications. Your job will entail
working in diverse settings to produce steady and functional
infrastructure and products.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material
- Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material (eg fiberglass)
according to measurements
- Build door frames, doors, cabinets, shelves and other items and
install them where designated.
- Inspect place and conduct repairs or maintenance.
- Backup vital key positions as needed.Requirements:
- Pass a Background Check and Drug Test
- Proven experience as a carpenter
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials.
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of
installation and construction.
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and
measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers, etc.)
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings.
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times.
- Good knowledge of English
- Good understanding of basic math.
- Able to read tape measure (you will be tested).
- Good physical endurance.
- Able to drive 20' Box Truck.
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record.Schedule:1st
Shift: 7 AM - 3:30 PM Pay Rate:1st Shift: DOE $14-$16 per
hourLocation:North Central, 78216ABOUT US:FirstOption Workforce
Solutions exists to help people build better lives and we sincerely
appreciate your interest in joining our team. We provide staffing
services and opportunities that make a real difference in the lives
of those we serve. Our values reflect who we are as people and
guide everything we do. Every member of the FirstOption Workforce
Solutions Team is passionate about and committed to excellence in
all we do.Are you ready to join a team who is committed to
delivering world-class services to our valued clients? Do you
believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right? Would you
thrive in a work environment that encourages and supports you in
realizing your full potential? Are you a hard worker, dependable,
punctual and someone who does whatever is needed to get the job
done? FirstOption Workforce Solutions is a place where a person's
talents and hard work are valued, so if you answered YES to the
questions above, we would like to talk with you.EEO STATEMENT:Equal
Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a
fundamental principle at our Company, where employment is based
upon personal capabilities and qualifications without
discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, disability, or any other
protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of
Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures
relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits,
termination and all other terms and conditions of
Keywords: FirstOption Workforce Solutions, San Antonio , Wood Worker/Carpenter, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!