GRADUATE STUDENT-R&D - STUDENT ANALYST - STUDENT ENGINEER - CYBER PHYSICAL SYSTEMS
Company: Southwest Research Institute
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Who We Are: The Intelligent Systems Division develops automated
solutions for commercial and government clients in multiple domains
including transportation (traffic management, connected automated
vehicle), manufacturing robotics, medical prognostics and
communication standards. Objectives of this Role:
- Improve customer's security posture and help them align with
published standards and best practices.
- Develop solutions to improve cybersecurity of embedded
electronics for transportation, automotive, critical
infrastructure, and defense customers.
- Summer student, local year-round student, or co-op. Daily and
- Perform cybersecurity penetration testing to identify
vulnerabilities in hardware and software for embedded
- Develop software in C, Python, C++, or C#.
- Develop solutions to secure systems through hardware and/or
- Develop embedded electronic systems to support security
solutions and testing.
- Provide guidance through written text to help improve
customer's security posture and better align with published
standards and best practices. Requirements:
- Must be pursuing a BS degree or Graduate degree with 3.00 GPA
in Cybersecurity, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Computer Science or related field
- Must have at least 90 hours of college credit completed or be
in a graduate program
- Software in c, Python, C++, or C#
- A valid/clear driver's license is required Special
Requirements: Applicant selected will be subject to a government
security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for
access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas For more information about this
division, visit the Intelligent Systems home page. For benefits
information at our San Antonio location, click here. For benefits
information at all other locations, click here. An Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National
Origin/Disabled/Veteran Committed to Diversity in the
Keywords: Southwest Research Institute, San Antonio , GRADUATE STUDENT-R&D - STUDENT ANALYST - STUDENT ENGINEER - CYBER PHYSICAL SYSTEMS, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!