Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Nolato GW is a global leader in precision injection molding and
contract manufacturing for the world's most successful healthcare,
automotive, and industrial OEMs.
Join an organization that is respected throughout the industry for
our advanced technology, quality, and innovation - all while
enjoying the benefits of stable ownership, a collaborative culture,
professional development, continuing education, global
opportunities, and an exceptional benefits package.
Shift Team Leader
The Material Handler is responsible for ensuring that all materials
necessary for production are available to supply production
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supplies the molding machines with the correct resins for the
existing jobs. These resins must be properly blended and, when
required, adequately dried.
* Makes sure that all ID cards have been filled out and put at
* Performs job changeovers as promptly as possible so that machine
production time will be maximized. This task includes pre-drying
and blending resins, cleaning granulators, hoppers, loaders,
* Maintains accurate resin lot trace records and any other records,
or reports, that may be required.
* Ensures that leftover resin is properly packaged, identified, and
stored at the conclusion of a production run.
* Performs minor maintenance on auxiliary equipment as needed to
keep equipment operating properly (i.e. clean/replace dryer filters
regularly, use the shortest dryer hoses that will reach from the
dryers to the hoppers, etc.).
* Maintains good housekeeping practices. This includes cleaning
resin spills and storing equipment in an orderly manner.
* Responsible for safe handling and preservation of customer
product as well as customer supplied product.
* Assists in insuring inventory accuracy through physical counts of
* Communicates with the other material handler/receiving clerks
regarding resin requirements, job changeover status, etc.
* Follows receiving procedures to verify accuracy of receipts,
insure proper routing of receipts, and accurate completion and
forwarding of all related paperwork.
* Initiates requests for equipment components and major repairs to
the Maintenance Department.
* Performs other duties as specified by the Team Leader /
* Strive to be a contributive and supportive member of our GW
Plastics San Antonio organization, displaying a cooperative and
positive attitude towards our Company, including its policies,
procedures, and employees.
* Self motivated with some supervision required.
* Physically capable to perform job duties as listed above.
* Attention to detail.
* Math aptitude, required.
* Forklift training.
* Ability to lift up to 55 pounds
* Previous experience, a plus.
Keywords: Nolato, San Antonio , Material Handler, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!