Company: Wisenbaker Builder Services
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Are you ready? Let's go!
Wisenbaker team members are unlike any others in the builder
services industry. They understand that the homebuilding business
is tough and relentless in its demands. With that reality, they
embrace the challenges each new day brings with a can do
Weve seen a lot of people hear the sound of hard work and run in
the opposite direction. But there are those who run to and embrace
what it takes to be successful in our industry. They find
satisfaction in being rewarded for getting the hard things done and
for knowing that they are among the elite in the builder services
An Expeditor synchronizes and facilitates the flow of work and
materials between the company and the subcontract labor. As well
as, examine production and assign work to ensure compliance with
product installation schedules.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
* Run job schedules and check email for daily changes.
* Check reservations for all jobs going out daily and any shorts or
delays that need to be completed.
* Run Tech check-in (make sure all previously assigned work has
been completed or status updated)
* Route and send out all installs and service for the day.
* Set up Back Charge services
* Respond and keep email current.
* Process mechanics pay verify accuracy of labor, order coding,
material reservation, installer name and create pay
* Take calls from crews, give directions and answer questions about
* Call all AM and PM occupied jobs and update notes on when
installers will arrive at service.
* Call crews in the PM to make sure they are coming in next
* Confirm work order packet is complete with diagrams, patterns and
pick ticket with material status.
* Preplan and look over jobs for the week Look Ahead.
* Support other expeditors and cover for absent product expeditors
* Work with Field Operations to manage crews.
Qualifications & Required Skills:
* Bilingual is preferred
* Be on time and ready to work at your specified arrival time.
* Be able to multi-task under pressure, be organized.
* Great Communication Skills
* Be able to lift at least 25 lbs ex. Paper, cabinet doors, color
matches and samples.
Wisenbaker Benefits offered:
* Health, Dental, Vision, and life insurance options
* 401K retirement savings plan
* Paid Time Off
* Holiday Pay & More!
Keywords: Wisenbaker Builder Services, San Antonio , Dispatcher, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!