Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Basic warehousing duties, including order fulfillment and packing
an assortment of products with various order types, from multiple
distribution locations. Able to perform duties via manual documents
or computerized devices in accordance with established operational
and inventory control procedures. All associates will receive
training to ensure mastery of specific skill sets with an emphasis
on Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity.
1. Comprehensive understanding of picking and stocking documents,
labels, and hand held computerized scanners, personal computers and
2. Properly identify task list for picking assignment.
3. Pack, store and redistribute items in an orderly fashion.
4. Picking and stocking of merchandise from pre-defined designated
storage bin locations.
5. Ability to meet or exceed established production goals.
6. Use best practices and inventory controls to prevent inventory
7. Assist with training new hires and other duties as assigned by
8. Ability to communicate and escalate with peers and
9. Ensure and maintain the cleanliness of all equipment,
workstations and overall facility.
10. Practice and comply with all regulations promoting a safe and
healthy work place environment.
* High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
Experience & Background:
* One (1) to three (3) years of related work experience
* Ability to operate personal computer or computerized scanning and
* Ability to read English in order to interpret documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
* General mathematical skills to include basic adding, subtracting,
multiplication and division.
* Ability to think logically in following procedures and
instructions - General problem solving abilities
* Exhibit sound and accurate judgment and demonstrate accuracy and
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential
functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate
is required to stand, use hands and fingers to handle, feel, pick
or pinch, and talk or hear most of the time. The associate is
occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and
arms. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 50
pounds. Limit weight for lifting, pulling and pushing is no more
than 50 pounds. When lifting loads heavier than 50 pounds,
requirement is to use two or more people to lift the load. Ability
to work varying schedules to include nights, weekends and
* Job Family Contributor
* Job Function Attendance Incentive Plan
* Pay Type Hourly
* Richland Hills Dr, San Antonio, TX, USA
Keywords: Visionworks, San Antonio , Material Handler, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!