Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Industrial Technology or
five plus years of plant maintenance.
- Extensive computerized maintenance management system
- Working knowledge of OSHA, USDA regulations, Good Manufacturing
Practices (GMPs), Food Safety (SQF) andHACCP.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, to include
professional oral and written communication, a team-focused
approach, and the ability to model composure/make decisions in
- Proven time-management and organizational/office skills
including competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word,Outlook,
Excel, Teams); ability to write reports and create spreadsheets
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Plant Maintenance experience preferably from a USDA
- Experience working in a further-processed poultry/beef/pork
- Experience with SAP
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of general First Aid and CPRResumes may be
confidentially sent to firstname.lastname@example.orgAll qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age,
color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, San Antonio , Maintenance Technician, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!