Data Loss Prevention Engagement Architect (Remote)
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique
technology solutions and consulting services to our clients.
Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower
IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive
advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the
advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career
and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than
850 people all over the United States. Our major field office
locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand
Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San
Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We
continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a
focus on the "big picture." We exercise sound business judgment in
making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective
manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to
find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The "Stuff" it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title,
empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the
goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to
success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the
company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes,
give credit where it's due and demonstrate transparency. We "bring
the weather" by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused
thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures -
not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the
people around us.
About The Role
Under the general direction of the Practice Director, the Data Loss
Prevention (DLP) Engagement Architect, will be responsible for the
design, innovation, operation, architecture, and thought leadership
for the firm's DLP solution. This position will collaborate, guide,
and lead the rest of the engineers, acting as the senior authority
on all aspects of the firm's DLP system. The expectation is, in
addition to being a great leader, this person will have a masterful
understanding of our primary DLP partners, and a masterful
understanding of DLP strategy, capability, and use cases. The
Engagement Architect will strive to develop lasting relationships
with client personnel and seek to further these relationships
through quality product delivery.--- The goal of the Engagement
Architect is to understand their client's business and demonstrate
technical competence in their solution and industry.---
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of
accomplishment in relevant endpoint technologies. You must be
comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization
with a rapidly expanding customer base. You must possess strong
presentation skills. You must be organized and analytical, able to
eliminate delivery obstacles through creative and adaptive
What You'll Do
- Strong experience in implementation of preferably Forcepoint
and/or Proofpoint or other modern DLP solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise, act as technical product
advocate, design, develop and implement DLP solutions.
- Excellent customer-facing skills from working in software
consulting and/or SI consulting role
- Provide consulting expertise on operational models, strategic
roadmaps, and return on investment for end customers.
- Candidate should be able to manage and lead the architecture &
design of Endpoint solutions with end-to-end implementation &
operation knowledge of different components of DLP system
- With experience and absolute certainty help convey requirements
for the database tables we need to populate with data for our EDM
- In-depth knowledge on how to get the data you need in reports,
but in knowing what is important to report on Ensure that a quality
solution is delivered in a timely manner, within budget, and to our
- Work closely with the client to understand and manage their
expectations while simultaneously working closely with internal
teams to ensure delivery.
- Communicate Company value proposition to varying technical and
non-technical clients, including executive ''C'' level management,
VP, and Director levels, and end-users.
- Establish strong and lasting relationships with key
stakeholders and decision makers in client organizations.
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management team to develop
sales playbooks outlining strategies for driving high value into
- Provide leadership for consultants and overall engineering
- Contribute to the development of internal best practices as
well as new innovative consulting services offerings that we can
take to market.
- Lead other engineers; be proactive and voluntarily help your
- Ability to effectively facilitate and lead cross-functional
teams and resources
Qualifications & Interests
- Overall 8+ years' experience in cybersecurity industry
- 3+ years' experience designing, implementing, and managing
enterprise DLP solutions
- Proven background in security engineering, data protection,
data lifecycle management, data loss prevention or the supporting
of these security solutions
- Experience deploying in the cloud and on-premises
- Exposure to UEBA solutions and the integration of DLP into UEBA
- Exposure to CASB solutions and the integration of DLP into CASB
- Exposure to email security solutions and the integration of DLP
into email systems
- Experience with data classification (tagging, labels, etc.)
- Strong understanding of DLP capabilities, strategies, and
- Experience rolling out and/or running a large scale DLP
- Exceptional planning, organization, communication,
presentation, multi-tasking, prioritization, documentation, and
business analysis skills
- Experience in other technologies or willingness to learn, is a
- Ability to keep track of numerous detail-intensive, independent
tasks and ensure accurate completion
- Strong critical thinking, analytic, and problem-solving
- Ability to train technical users
- Ability to conduct technical presentations
- Experience with programming / scripting
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings
Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
- To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited
agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our
careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company
location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Trace3, San Antonio , Data Loss Prevention Engagement Architect (Remote), Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!