CDL B Transportation Specialist w/Airbrake and Passenger Endorsement - $2,500 Sign On Bonus
Company: TransCor America LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Now Hiring Transportation Specialist in Dilley, TX Job
- The Transportation Specialist (Resident) is responsible for
operating the residential transportation system under the
supervision of the Officer in Charge and providing oversight and
coordination of all trip activities in accordance with TransCor
America policies, procedures and goals. Responsibilities and
DutiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide and manage resident safety, security and transport in
accordance with all policies, procedures, and applicable
regulations and statutes.
- Responsible for resident pickup from a sending agency,
transporting and delivering resident and resident property to
specified receiving agency.
- Prepare and complete necessary forms and reports legibly and
- Conduct regular vehicle and equipment inspections.
- Comply with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and
State motor vehicle regulations.
- Maintain physical and mental fitness to endure demanding trip
schedules while retaining alertness, as well as protecting team,
residents and the public in times of emergency.
- Consult with Transportation Supervisor, Trip Management and
other Operations Center personnel in assessing situations and
Additional Duties and
- Establish relationships and communicate with individuals at
agencies, maintaining order with residents and minimizing the use
- Assist with ongoing and required communications with Trip
Management in the Operations Center.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed
or assigned. What We Offer:
- Weekends, holidays are required, flexible schedules available,
occasionally overnight trips are required
- Sign On Bonus - Varies by location, maximum of $2500
- Pay is dictated by the Service Contract Agreements (SCAs) for
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, Supplemental Life,
- 401k with Company match up to 5%
- Subsidized pay
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week regardless of time actually
- Advancement opportunities
- Referral Bonus - Varies by location, maximum of $3000
- Shifts are not defined; varies by facility and demands
- Paid Time Off
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Safety Bonus
- Orientation Pay
- Per Diem Pay
- New, clean equipment
- Holiday Pay Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Possess a valid Class A or B commercial driver's license with
airbrake and passenger endorsements. Job Knowledge, Skills and
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities, interact
tactfully, display maturity and practice flexibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must meet or exceed the standards of the Federal Motor Carrier
- Successfully complete the Transportation Specialist training
course, background screening, and pass a Human Performance
- Meet or exceed contractual requirements of work location to
include, but not limited to background screening, substance abuse
testing, security clearance, certifications and licenses.
- Ability to travel in a high stress environment for long periods
of time. Call 615-206-2081 or Apply Online Today!Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Keywords: TransCor America LLC, San Antonio , CDL B Transportation Specialist w/Airbrake and Passenger Endorsement - $2,500 Sign On Bonus, Professions , Dilley, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!