Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Infosys is seeking a Python Architect with big data and data
analytics experience. The position will primarily be responsible
for identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more
projects; develop design of application, provide regular
support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue
resolution and execution. You will be a part of the larger
architecture group that sets the strategy, direction and standards
for large scale data warehouse and data platform which is on a
transformation journey. You will collaborate with some of the best
talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high
quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits
focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a
learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged,
excellence rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of New York
City, NY or Jersey City, NJ or be willing to relocate to the area.
This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
- 3+ years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and
solutions architecture and architectural frameworks in Python
- 3+ years of experience in working as Data Architect for
Enterprise Application Development
- 3+ years of hands on experience in working on large scale
Python apps and Python server side programming
- 3+ years of experience in Python/ Scala development.
- Strong in data-structure, Algorithm, Multithreading and
- Strong understanding of Python Memory Management and
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Data structures and
Collections, Object oriented programming and alogorithms
- Hands-on programming/scripting experience skills - Python, UNIX
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not
able to sponsor at this time
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive
an independent project from an architectural stand point
- 3+ years of experience in Hadoop ecosystem, i.e. Hadoop, HBase,
Hive, Scala, SPARK, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Python
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud and containerization
technologies: Azure, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Dockers
- Good knowledge in React.js and of web-capable devices and
- Good hands on in RESTful APIs
- At least 1 year of experience in Relational Modeling,
Dimensional Modeling and Modeling of Unstructured Data
- Experience in Banking and Finance domain.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer
for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to
effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in 50 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and
workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at www.Infosys.com
Keywords: Infosys, San Antonio , Python Architect, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!