Bank Credit Analyst - San Antonio
Company: Vaco Financial
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 26, 2022
- Dallas-based bank offering a full suite of personal and
commercial banking products and services
- Fast-growth San Antonio branch Benefits and Features:
- Salary up to $75,000 + 5% bonus
- Company subsidized health insurance; employee paid dental and
- Company paid LTD, life, and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k): 50% company match on the first 6% of compensation
- PTO 3 weeks; 11 paid holidays
- Daily in-office work schedulePosition SummaryThe Credit Analyst
is responsible for analysis and monitoring the financial condition
and credit worthiness of individuals and businesses applying for
credit by using historical financial analysis and cash flow
- Analyzes and performs credit analysis on new, renewal and
existing loans within accepted bank designated guidelines.
- Prepares thorough and concise memos, spread sheets, reports,
and summaries for Loan Officers on new, renewal and existing loans
within established deadlines.
- Effectively manages the bank's exposure to identified risks and
recommends appropriate structure for transaction in accordance with
Susser Bank's credit policy.
- Oversees and manages financial information files to assure
current reports, statements, accounts receivable and other
information on accounts, and notifies Loan Officers of any
potential problems in a timely manner.
- Establishes, reviews and updates new and existing loan files
for the Bank on a regular basis.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to Loan
officers.Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in internal and external credit training,
mentoring and leadership development.
- Communicate new policies and procedures, and changes in
procedures to staff and ensure effective implementation of the
institution's strategic initiatives.
- Effectively communicate information between loan origination,
loan operations, and underwriting to renew credit and to
efficiently process credit.
- Focuses on memos for relationships ranging from $1,000,000 to
- Creates and maintains solid working relationship with Loan
Officers and other team members.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or accounting
- 2+ years of credit analysis experience preferred
- Underwriting expertise in one or more areas of lending (e.g.
CRE or C&I lending) a plus
- Advanced Excel capabilities including macros, pivot tables and
- Very strong financial analytical abilities, with knowledge of
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret data to explain
complex irregularities or trends.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Keywords: Vaco Financial, San Antonio , Bank Credit Analyst - San Antonio, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!