Senior Electrical Engineer
Company: FBD Partnership, LP
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 26, 2022
FBD Partnership, L.P. is the leading, global manufacturer of
frozen beverage dispensers located in San Antonio, Texas. With a
customer-first business philosophy and a team dedicated to the
highest product quality, FBD develops and manages strong, long-term
relationships with customers in the quick-service restaurant,
convenience store, theater, and theme park industries. Our Vision
is to be the innovation leader in dispensing fun, frozen, and
healthy treats to the world. Our Purpose is to deliver joy though a
reliable and fun frozen experience. We accomplish our Vision and
Purpose by demonstrating our guiding Values which are: Service-
serve a purpose greater than ourselves; Innovation create solutions
to problems; Commitment work hard together; and Excellence- develop
knowledge in yourself and others.
Summary:The Electrical Engineer, Sr. will lead electronics hardware
design, development, and sustaining. This includes design of new
and sustaining and improvements of existing printed circuit boards
(PCB) and electro-mechanical systems, testing for new products and
product improvements. The position may also assist with software
development and testing as needed/capable. Role will include
development of complex electro-mechanical and refrigeration control
systems; in addition, developing test software for product
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Printed Circuit Board design, prototyping, testing and
- System design, schematic design, and PCB design (i.e. Eagle,
- Analog and Digital Circuit Design
- Troubleshoot, repair, and test electronic subassemblies using
standard electronic test equipment (multimeters, oscilloscopes,
power supplies, soldering equipment).
- Lead and participate in new electronics projects as well as
sustaining projects regarding cost savings, qualifying
alternatives, quality improvements, etc.
- Conduct hardware testing and preliminary analysis of data.
- Perform Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) using pick and
place for prototyping.
- Re-work PCBAs for testing including SMT soldering and hot air
- Mentor and develop junior electrical engineers.
- Plan, oversee and execute experiments, product testing and
accelerated life testing.
- Investigate and resolve field problems related to specific
- May supervise activities of Drafters, Designers, and/or Lab
- Communicate with vendors on requirements and materials needed
for project completion.
- Provide technical support for product line to Manufacturing and
- Participate in cross-functional teams in new product
commercialization, project reviews, and meetings.
- Responsible for test plan creation, test case design, test
schedule tracking, test execution, and test reporting
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
Minimum Qualifications - Education/Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering is a plus
- Minimum of 7 years directly related professional
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently in a
fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of the following programming languages: C, C++, C#,
- Ability to rapid prototype using development boards (i.e.
Raspberry Pi) preferred
- Experience with SolidWorks preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to travel as business needs dictate (up to 5%); valid
drivers license required
Keywords: FBD Partnership, LP, San Antonio , Senior Electrical Engineer, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!