Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: August 7, 2022
San Antonio, TXAverage pay: $1,050-$1,250 weeklyHome time:
DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work,
with occasional Saturdays.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- Load and unload freight.
- Run different routes each day based on the needs of auto
manufacturers. Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of San Antonio, TX. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI187857988
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, San Antonio , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver, Professions , Poth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!