Bank Business Process Consultant Lead
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Purpose of JobUSAA is seeking a talented Bank Business Process
Consultant Lead to work in any of the following work locations:
Remote (100% work from home), San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, Tampa,
FL, Charlotte, NC, Phoenix, AZ, Colorado Springs, CO, Chesapeake,
The new hire will have the opportunity to apply expert knowledge of
bank processes and products and acts as a trusted advisor by
providing consultation services to internal clients in areas of
strategic sourcing, alternatives and solutions, supplier
management, affiliate agreement adherence, third party risk
management, and bank operations. Collects and consolidates demand
and identifies opportunities within the Bank. Executes, oversees
and monitors the development of business process related solutions
for internal clients and members. Evaluates processes/ resources
and develops effective solutions/ improvements/ enhancements to
drive the efficient operation of the Bank.Job RequirementsAbout
USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.Primary Responsibilities:
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Identifies and implements strategic opportunities and solutions
for key stakeholders.Develops business process enhancements for the
Bank that aligns business deliverables, bank strategy and risk
management framework. -Ensures alignment with customer and
appropriate bank roadmap(s) and strategy.
- Coaches others and leads acquisition and application of expert
knowledge of the business.
- Leads planning & execution and directs and coordinates
activities for highly complex projects.
- Applies a holistic understanding of risk and regulatory
compliance to includes business strategies and solutions.
- Manages risks by using established methodologies and exercising
control plans to ensure alignment with CoSA specific requirements,
process requirements, and business needs. -
- Provides consultation to influence and ensure CoSA level and
business level processes address risk across all activities.
- Reviews, advises, and develops communication plans for
customers and internal stakeholders. -
- Ensures alignment between internal stakeholders and customers
across all business process projects and services using proactive
communication and engagement strategies.
- Utilizes data and analytics to deliver insight into customer
and business process performance, identifying opportunities to
influence customer and business process activities and inform key
- Bachelor's degree OR 4 years of related experience (in addition
to the minimum years of experience required) may be substituted in
lieu of degree.
- 8 years of experience in business process consultation, process
design, developing business processes, procedures, measures,
- Expert knowledge of bank products and processes.
- Experience leading programs/projects, business process
owner/consultant or working in an agile environment.
- Extensive experience in applying quality management, process
improvement, and leveraging process improvement tools and
- Experience applying retail bank subject matter expertise to
simplify the customer experience, standardize process execution,
and automate where possible.
- Expert experience/ knowledge of Risk Management frameworks and
Banking Regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement, workflow,
benchmarking and/or evaluation of business processes.Preferred
- 1+ years working directly with consumer lending
products/services as a business consultant.
- 5+ years consumer lending experience.
- Current or previous leadership experience
- 10+ years financial services industry experience
- Experience in Business Process Engineering/Process Improvement
and Program Management Experience
- Experience leading change in a Financial Services
- Demonstrated experience coordinating across multiple partners,
accountability for deliverables, and high-quality execution of
- Strong attention to detail, deadlines with a focus on effective
and succinct communication to peers and senior leaders
- Understanding of risk management principles, processes
including process risk assessment, control design and delivery,
performance reporting, and linkage to key risk indicators and risk
statementsWhen you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. - - Once you begin the questions you
will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be
able to change your responses.Compensation:USAA has an effective
process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure
we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based
on your experience and market position. The salary range for this
position is: -$117,600-$211,700.Employees may be eligible for pay
incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or
at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.Geographical
Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay
provided to eligible employees working in locations where market
pay levels are above the national average. -Shift premium -will be
addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are
consistently scheduled for non-core hours. -Please click on the
link below for more details.Relocation -assistance is -not
available -for this position.#FSB
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Bank Business Process Consultant Lead, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!