Batch Plant Operator
Company: Tindall Corporation
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Batch Plant Operator
Summary of Primary Functions:
- Operating one mixer for maximum production to Prestress.
- Ensuring that concrete is batched on a timely basis with minimal
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
All employees are required to follow all Safety and Quality rules
and processes to ensure a safe working environment, and the
production of high quality products.
- Communicating with bed foremen and QC personnel to determine
concrete formula desired and number of cubic yards required.
- Calling up formula from computer, enter number of cubic yards,
and adjust moisture content as necessary.
- Monitoring computer screen to ensure all components are weighed
and mixed as required by the formula. Inject steam into mixture as
required to batch concrete at requested temperature.
- Directing Equipment Operators to appropriate mixer.
- Discharging concrete into delivery equipment.
- Mixing concrete manually when small amounts are needed.
- Cleaning mixer and work area daily; includes chipping and
greasing as necessary.
- Substituting for Equipment Operators to deliver concrete as
- Performing miscellaneous duties as directed by Supervisor. SAT-01
Shift start: 12:30PM or 7:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
* Health insurance - available after 90 days
* Paid time off
* 401(k) plan
* Must pass drug screen (cannabis excluded)
* Can lift 50 lbs
* Must be at least 18+ years old
Machines, Tools, and Equipment Used: Concrete mixer, computer
terminal, printer, calculator, batch sheets, conveyors, hoppers,
power tools, high pressure water nozzles, two-way radio, grease
gun, etc.Materials Used: Gray and architectural cement, aggregate,
sand admixtures, water, etc. .Supervision Received: Reports to
Batch Plant Supervisor.Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
About Tindall Corporation
More than 50 years ago, Tindall made a commitment to serve our
customers by delivering innovative precast, prestressed concrete
solutions to their toughest challenges. Today, that dedication to
service and innovation has driven us to become one of the largest,
most experienced precast concrete companies in the industry. Our
mission is to support our customers, create remarkable structures,
and deliver never-before-seen solutions every step of the way. You
could say that going the extra mile is in our blood. We were born
to build Engineered to Serve.
Keywords: Tindall Corporation, San Antonio , Batch Plant Operator, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!