Company: Cross Resource Group
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Assist in build-up and maintenance of equipment on chemical
processing units. Primary role will be inventorying, organizing,
installing, testing, repairing, and maintaining instrumentation and
equipment. Instrumentation includes for example: pressure
transducers, thermocouples, heaters, scales, flow controllers, etc.
Equipment would include pumps, motors, and heaters. In addition to
maintaining and installing new equipment, this position will
maintain calibration records and help ensure au items are
inventoried. Assist with wire diagrams and control software setup
and troubleshooting. Secondary role would be to assist with
construction of chemical pilot plant processes using pipe, tubing,
AC and DC powered instruments/equipment, welding, culling, wiring,
drawings, etc as well as assist in operating complex chemical and
petroleum processes at pilot (small) scale in a backup
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- HS. diploma or equivalent is required
- Hands on experience with electrical systems.
- Must have e experience with instrumentation and AC/DC
- Any experience with chemical or chemical processes such as
distillation is a plus.
- Experience troubleshooting and problem solving is also a
- Computer experience with Excel and Word.
- The ability to work shift work 24/7 will be required.
- Work with equipment and power tools, using ladders, lifting and
mounting tubing and framing
- MVR is required to be able to drive on campus
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident only
Collard shirt and jeans
steel toed shoes
Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm is normal working hours. Candidates
will work on shift work so they must be available for nights and
Keywords: Cross Resource Group, San Antonio , Electrical Technician, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!