Company: The Alamo Trust, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This position is responsible for performing maintenance, repair
and upkeep of the buildings, grounds and equipment of The Alamo
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide professional, efficient support and service to all
stakeholders (ATI co-workers, GLO representatives and visitors)
while maintaining an approachable manner. Focus on providing
excellence in customer service
- Performs routine and preventative maintenance and repair on
electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems.
- Performs routine carpentry and painting on non-historical
- Cleans and maintains various water features on complex to
include collecting coins in the well and forwarding all coins
collected to the Accounting department.
- Performs all set-up and tear down for events.
- Provides on-site support for all events.
- Gathers debris on grounds, rooftops, pits and gutters using
various tools and devices.
- Maintains and repairs equipment.
- Assists custodial and grounds keeping staff as directed.
- Performs related work as required. Performs any other duties
throughout the Alamo as may reasonably be requested by the Lead
Maintenance Technician, Facility Manager or Director of
- Must possess knowledge of occupational hazards and safety
precautions involved with the maintenance, repair and operation of
buildings, grounds and operating systems.
- Must possess knowledge of basic electrical, plumbing, HVAC and
mechanical systems and repair.
- Must have knowledge and proficiency in working with equipment
and hand tools required for repairs, to include landscaping
- Must be able to respond to questions promptly and
- Must be able to interact with all stakeholders in a polite and
- Must be self-motivated and willing to work with others.
- Must possess a positive attitude.
- Must have integrity and basic desire to contribute to the
success of The Alamo.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
and internet search engines.
- Must be able to work any shift including weekends, nights and
holidays; and/or work extended hours if required. Must also be
available to respond to after-hours emergency maintenance and
- Must be able to lift 50 lb., able to climb ladders, bend, stoop
and kneel for long periods at a time.
- Must pass physical requirements test.
- Satisfactory completion of background and post-offer drug and
alcohol testingLANGUAGE SKILLS & EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English
- Additional fluency in other languages is beneficial
- Must be able to provide documents establishing identity and
eligibility to work in the United States.PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK
ENVIRONMENTThe physical demands and work environment described in
this job description are representative of those that the employee
will encounter and are expected to meet to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, bend for extended periods; reach
with hands and arms; talk and listen on a regular basis. Must be
able to lift up to 50 pounds without mechanical assistance. Must
have the ability to climb and descend ladders and stairs to a
height of 20 feet without assistance. Exposure to potential
chemical, biological and physical hazards. Must be able to use
required safety clothing and equipment. Work in various
environments including adverse outdoor conditions such cold, rain
Keywords: The Alamo Trust, Inc., San Antonio , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Comfort, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!