Inventory Control Associate
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
- Conduct regular inventory cycle counts
- Record count results and discrepancies
- Resolve inventory discrepancies including: researching customer
claims, cycle count for missing product, adjust inventory
quantities, print labels, handle damaged inventory, disposing of
- Utilize Warehouse Management System
What Experience You Need
- High school diploma or (GED) and 1 to 3 years office experience
or equivalent training
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Basic math skills
What Could Set You Apart
- Forklift experience
- Experience with AS 400
- Ability to occasionally stand, kneel or crouch and lift up to
25 lbs .
- Ability to work in sub-freezing
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, San Antonio , Inventory Control Associate, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!