Commercial Sales Consultant
Company: Service Experts
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The Commercial Sales Consultant is an outside sales position
responsible for developing Engineering Excellence commercial sales
and services to increase revenue, through customer presentations
and lead generation. - Builds long-term relationships with
commercial customers in order to grow the customer base and retain
customers. - The sales consultant should be highly ambitious,
results oriented, and self-motivated
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven sales experience with emphasis on business-to business
selling, "cold-calling" and generating sales from personal
networking and lead generation.
- Knowledge of commercial service sales concepts, practices, and
- Excellent communication skills and strong
relationship-management and coaching skills.
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers.
- Ability to work cooperatively with technical, administrative,
and support staff.
- Solid skills working with Microsoft Office, contact management
software, and databases
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple
- Knowledge of the commercial HVAC industry preferred
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and to grow the
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of customer-focused
- Must be able to work independently and exercise judgment and
discretion within authorized limits.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organizational
- Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of the operational
functionality of commercial heating, air conditioning, and
ventilation equipment as well as related accessories.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics (addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division)
- Understanding of basic business accounting to understand job
costing, profit margin, and cost of sales.
- Ability to stand, to walk, and to climb stairs and ladders to
access HVAC equipment which is often on a rooftop of the commercial
building. Ability to read product data and to take
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Bachelor's degree or experience
- Generates preventative maintenance, commercial replacement,
retrofit, and service-contract sales through various customer
prospecting techniques such as cold calling, customer referrals,
personal networking, and customer contact.
- Demonstrates professionalism, diplomacy, and tact to uphold
company's community reputation. Represents the company
professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and
- Consults with commercial customer on HVAC and indoor-air
quality needs, delivers sales presentation utilizing
company-established sales process, and closes sale to provide the
customer with the best solution for the customer's budget. Suggest
additional and/or alternative products or service to meet customer
- Utilizes relevant systems and information, prepares the
proposal for the commercial customer. Explains technical
information to the customer in an easy-to-understand language.
- Utilizes Engineering Excellence marketing data & tools to
maximize sales effectiveness.
- Prepares and/or completes all required documentation and
obtains customer's signature.
- Actively manages and maintains relationships with strategic
commercial customers and supports the ongoing relationships with
- Works with internal staff to ensure that work is scheduled and
completed according to company standards and the customer's
- Updates company systems following defined processes and
procedures in order to process paperwork and information for new
accounts and maintain records of results from all sales
- Meets or exceeds set Key Performance Indicators including:
- Revenue Growth
- Close Rate
- Lead Generation
- Service Agreement sales
- Effectively communicates with customer to resolve concerns,
issues, or complaints in order to assure total customer
- Comply with all Engineering Excellence safety policies,
procedures, and practices.
- Performs similar/other duties as assigned.Health & Safety Roles
- Reports any unsafe acts, conditions and hazards to direct
- Reports any contravention of legislation or company policy,
procedure or program to direct supervisor/manager immediately.
- Corrects substandard acts or conditions within area of
- Uses and maintains appropriate personal protective equipment
(PPE) as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Never removes or renders ineffective any safety guards,
devices, or clothing prescribed to be in place or worn.
- Complies with the general rules as prescribed by company
- Operates devices or equipment as prescribed by company
program(s) or procedure(s)
- Participates in any safety initiatives, teams, or
- Reports all injuries or incidents as prescribed by company
program(s) or procedure(s) immediately.
- Provides input on developing safety initiatives and plans to
eliminate exposures that could cause accidents.
- Does not perform act that may endanger the safety or well being
- Does not engage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous
- Works in compliance with applicable legislative requirement
Keywords: Service Experts, San Antonio , Commercial Sales Consultant, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...