Senior Workday Product Analyst
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: March 20, 2023
About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking an ambitious Senior
Workday Product Analyst to join the Human Resources (HR)
Transformation & Products team! As a member of the Talent
Acquisition Product Scrum Team, you will plan and execute business
configurations of the Workday Talent Acquisition module. You will
collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts,
system users, and stakeholders to understand and document existing
and proposed business processes and requirements. As an integral
part of the Team's transformation, this position will be a part of
something that will make a demonstrated impact on the way Wells
Fargo recruits across every business unit within the enterprise. In
this role, you will:
- Evolve the Recruiting portfolio and roadmap in partnership with
Product leadership, HRIS, our HR business owners, and other
stakeholders across the business.
- Drive and maintain the Workday Recruiting capabilities within
our HRIS team.
- Lead and facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively
gather requirements and achieve a detailed understanding of client
objectives and desired outcomes.
- Drive requirements, incorporating product expertise and
industry knowledge to discover and validate what has real value to
- Partner with client area to execute planning, conducting, and
directing the analysis of overly complex business problems to be
solved with automated systems (i.e., Workday).
- Manage multiple stakeholder groups including global business
teams, risk management, compliance, legal, data privacy.
- Own and execute on system administration for Workday, including
configuration, business processes, security & compliance,
notifications, auditing, and data quality management.
- Drive and maintain capability-specific, vendor-led releases and
system enhancements, including the configuration and development of
new features, deploying enhancements, as well as creation and
execution of test plans, user acceptance and regression
- Assist in decomposing epics into effective user stories.
- Maintain task status in JIRA or similar Agile management
- Work with user groups to resolve questions, assess user needs,
and recommend changes.
- Ensure cross-functional dependencies are articulated, managed,
and addressed to execute projects with quality and on-time.
- Contribute to delivering solutions that are long-term, large
scale, and require consideration of global market dynamics, trends,
regulatory impact, and risk management. Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic
Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a
combination of the following: work experience, training, military
- 3+ years of analyst experience implementing and supporting the
Workday Talent Acquisition module. Desired Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience configuring and managing HR systems,
preferably Workday HCM.
- Experience implementing and supporting Workday functions
including Core HR, Compensation, or Talent Management.
- Experience with Recruiting, Talent and Performance, or
- Experience working as part of Agile teams.
- Experience leading and facilitating workshops and discussions
to meet client objectives and desired outcomes.
- Experience with HR systems in a complex, regulated, global
environment with multiple integrations.
- Ability to operate as part of cross functional work streams to
execute projects with quality and on-time.
- Experience interpreting business and technical needs and
translating them into user stories.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization
- Knowledge of HR business processes. Job Expectations:
- Position will require 3 or more days in the office and up to 2
days remotely per week from any of the required locations listed
- Position locations: Minneapolis, MN; Charlotte, NC; West Des
Moines, IA; San Antonio, TX; Irving, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Chandler,
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time. #LI-BK2 We Value
Diversity At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and
inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications
for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race,
color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information,
individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as
a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable
law. Employees support our focus on building strong customer
relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and
compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those
disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and
company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk
programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory
Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to
applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately
fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective
escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk
decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance,
risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk
decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and
all risk and compliance program requirements. Candidates applying
to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Candidates
applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for
employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including
women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible
minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is
available upon request in connection with the recruitment
Keywords: Wells Fargo, San Antonio , Senior Workday Product Analyst, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...