Plumbing Building Tech I
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 18, 2023
The Plumbing tech I will assist in commercial maintenance of a
building, equipment and supplies as required to streamline
processes and increase efficiency. Assists engineers in developing
methods and procedures to control or improve facilities
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of
America's - premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services
companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a
facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and
maintenance. -For 70 -years, our employee-owned company has
provided innovative services that optimize the performance of
world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare
facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical
facilities and industrial complexes and other essential
institutions.Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart
of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE
Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the '100 Best Places to
Work', 'Top 50 Training Organizations' and 'Top 30 Companies to
Retire From' due to our solid commitment to the personal and
professional development of each employee.
- Performs planned maintenance, repairs, modifications and
general facility maintenance tasks in the areas of painting,
patching, fixtures, caulking, carpentry, etc. Completes major
repairs and in-depth planned maintenance in a primary area of
facilities operations and maintenance as well as other facility
maintenance services as may be assigned.
- Provides guidance and training to other Building Technicians as
- Observes and complies with all company safety policies. Uses
required personal protective equipment while satisfying all work
requests. Follows all established corporate and customer safety
policies and ensures crew does the same.
- Completes all required paperwork timely and accurately. Takes
readings from nominal equipment and makes timely entry into
appropriate logs. Takes and logs readings from critical equipment
and takes appropriate corrective actions before system outage
- Uses tools and equipment that are standard issue and do not
need further calibration or adjustment. - Keeps tools and work
areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Works on and completes all facility team-based goals.
Identifies opportunities for process/system improvements and
implements them as they are approved.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Craft training is preferred.
- 0-2 years
- Methods and principles of general building maintenance.
- Must have a professional demeanor, positive attitude and strong
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Must have basic computer skills.
Keywords: TDIndustries, San Antonio , Plumbing Building Tech I, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!