Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 21, 2023
San Antonio, TXAverage pay: $950-$1,150 weeklyHome time:
DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Predictable daily home time work schedule.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
- Shuttle loads from cross docks to other cross docks, MLS
domiciles or plants. Occasional delivery to auto manufacturers. Pay
and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per
- Annual longevity bonuses. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of San Antonio. TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI230352276
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, San Antonio , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!