Charter Bus Driver - Coach USA Subsidiary
Company: Kerrville Bus Company
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Come join the Kerrville Bus Company team in San Antonio, TX! THE MOTORCOACH PROFESSIONALS
Kerrville Bus Company, a subsidiary of Coach USA, Inc., has new and exciting career opportunities for Motorcoach Drivers.
We are looking for outgoing dependable, personable individuals who have what it takes to make Coach USA the #1 customer service transportation company. At Coach USA, our drivers are respected and known for their outstanding commitment to safety and superior customer service skills.
It s all about the Journey
As a transportation company, we recognize our job is all about the journey. We enjoy being able to participate in the trip with our passengers especially since our drivers are essential to our exceptional reputation and success. Whether it is the individual passenger going to work or a group of passengers going on an adventure of a lifetime, we want drivers who will play a significant role in peoples lives.
If you are ready to make customer safety and satisfaction your number one priority join our team! Our drivers get the most mileage with
- Paid training for CDL and permit holders
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Full-time employment available
- Competitive salary & wage increases
- $14.50 per hour, first year earning potential of $35,000 to $40,000
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k Retirement plan with contributions
- Direct Deposit
- Paid vacation/holidays and sick days Put Your Talent to Work:
- No history of DUI or Impaired Driving Violations in the last 7 years
- Must meet DOT physical qualifications
- Must pass Pre-employment drug test
- Must be willing to work varied schedules At Coach USA, our drivers are dedicated to more than just safety and quality service they re dedicated to people. If you like working with people, come work with us and use your customer service skills on the open road.
Apply Now! Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place.\"\"Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel\"\"
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.
Associated topics: board, class a cdl team driver, class a cdl team driving, class b cdl team driver, owner operator team, team class a cdl, team class c cdl driving, team over the road, team truck driving, team trucking
Keywords: Kerrville Bus Company, San Antonio , Charter Bus Driver - Coach USA Subsidiary, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!