Maintenance Appliance Technician
Company: Bluegreen Vacations Corporation
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Eilan Hotel & Spa is seeking a Appliance Repair Technician to join our Maintenance team. This position requires strong background in appliance repair including commercial kitchen equipment and laundry equipment. The purpose of the Technician is to maintain the mechanical function of all equipment and appliances as well as assist in the maintenance of the buildings and grounds in both the interior and exterior of the entire property. This individual must also display the flexibility to deal with ever-changing situations as it pertains to guest, owners, associates and work load. In addition, this position must have strong knowledge and strong troubleshooting skills in general building knowledge. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits!Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to maintain proper working relations within the department and with other operating departments on property.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on electrical, plumbing, mechanical equipment, carpentry, painting, and specifically appliances.
- Monitor the physical condition of the units and the resort and correct unsafe conditions.
- Maintain accurate records for work orders/preventative maintenance, safety, repair/replace of major equipment, inventory of parts and supplies.
- Diagnose and perform maintenance/repairs on A/C and heating, electrical and plumbing systems, carpentry, painting, water and sewer lines, stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings, gutters, ceiling fans, appliances, pool, amenities, landscaping, install locks and safety devices and other typical resort repairs.
- Complete work orders, preventative maintenance and daily projects reported by Engineering management, front desk, or otherwise assigned during the shift.
- Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by providing quick and satisfactory service to owners and guests.
- Carry out all requests from management, necessary to provide 100% customer satisfaction within the associate's ability.
- Abide by all company and engineering policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety procedures when performing duties.
- Responsible for identification and/or repair of any safety hazards.
- Responsible for learning and meeting all necessary engineering requirements for future growth in the department.
- Must have schedule flexibility to include weekends and holidays as needed.
Qualifications:High School Diploma and Trade School Certification required.5 - 6 years' experience in maintenanceExtensive knowledge of mechanical equipment and appliances as well as general building maintenance.Must also be familiar with state/county building code regulations. Must hold professional certifications per resort needs.Must have excellent inter-personal skills when dealing with guests, associates, and the general public.Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment.Be a self-starter and able to work independently.Ability to address the concerns and maintenance needs of our guests and associates in a friendly and professional manner.Possess a team player attitude and able to take direction from Engineering Manager.We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. PI108540568
Keywords: Bluegreen Vacations Corporation, San Antonio , Maintenance Appliance Technician, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!