Business Support Analyst Senior - Escheatment/Unclaimed Property
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking talented Business Support
Analyst Senior - Escheatment/Unclaimed Property for our San
Antonio, TX facility or Remote.
Responsible for the implementation of solutions for complex
business problems. Serves as a team leader to other Analysts who
are responsible for supporting key operational functions and
providing recommendations for improvement.Job Requirements
- Develops and maintains an understanding of overall business
functions with in-depth knowledge of specific areas/functions and
- Provides expertise in development of business goals and
objectives to exploit all distribution channels, leverage use of
data, and simplify processes.
- Serves as focal point for external agencies/service providers
regarding daily operational activities or proposed strategic
changes to the services being performed.
- Provides operational support on current processes and supports
business operations and management in identifying opportunities and
solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Organizes and defines parameters of assigned projects and
assembles relevant data for said project(s).
- Validates information and interfaces with other departments to
include presentations of documented findings, alternatives and
- Represents the business or staff agency as the subject matter
expert on special projects and initiatives, as necessary.
- Participates in the planning, research, analysis, development,
and implementation of new and modifications to existing
applications and processes to provide new or improved capabilities,
products, and/or services.
- Maintains broad system knowledge, stays current on all system
enhancements, identifies training needs and implements plans.
- Assists with the documentation of new and revised departmental
- Gathers information, analyzes data and trends, identifies root
causes, and develops work products.
- Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on
escalated issues of a routine nature.
- Performs research, analysis, and resolution of account issues
through the use of reports. Reviews, validates, and/or analyzes
reports that function as a control to existing processes.
- Generates and/or develops regulatory and management reports.
Develops and analyzes additional ad-hoc reports as needed by
Management and or Regulatory Agencies.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree; 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 6 or more years experience as an analyst or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge in a wide variety of systems coordination,
process/product review initiatives and the development of
management information requirements for related business
functions.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level.*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5
minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your
- 4+ years progressive related business experience in escheatment
reporting, including an understanding of unclaimed property laws
and regulations, due diligence processing, and state reporting
- Expert knowledge of bank depositary, property & casualty
insurance, life insurance and investment products.
- Ability to independently research complex business issues
related to unclaimed property compliance, statute and regulation
changes, risk assessments and audits.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile principles and practices.
- Ability to interface and partner with impacted business units,
legal and compliance, and other internal and external customers and
- Strategic thinker experienced in identifying opportunities and
helping formulate supporting implementation strategies.The above
description reflects the details considered necessary to describe
the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a
detailed description of all the work requirements that may be
performed in the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best
benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business
casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental
and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs.
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.USAA also offers a
variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage
your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two
company stores and three fitness centers.Relocation assistance is
not available for this position.For Internal Candidates:Must
complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date
of placement), or must have manager's approval prior to
posting.Last day for internal candidatesto apply to the opening is
07/17/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Business Support Analyst Senior - Escheatment/Unclaimed Property, Professions , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!