Head of Sales - THG Hosting
Company: The Hut Group
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: April 8, 2021
THG Ingenuity San Antonio, Texas, United States Full time THG is
one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers,
home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and
Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and
award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 6000-plus
employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in
11 cities around the globe. Our culture is fast- paced and unique,
we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our
ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious
individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and
play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting
journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the
development of our people to help everyone achieve their full
potential Hosting @ THG Having recently floated of The London Stock
Exchange, The Hut Group's Hosting proposition will a huge part in
it's a strategy to develop the existing proprietary technology
platform behind our health and beauty brands. It also enhances the
server infrastructure, programmatic development and platform
security. As veterans in the hosting industry, UK2 Group have been
providing internet services on a global scale for over 15 years,
pioneering the mass adoption of many breakthrough technologies.
With experience which spans two decades, we have seen the online
landscape alter beyond recognition, and have adapted our service
offering in accordance with the rapid developments in hardware
capabilities, data transfer speeds and global business demands.
Requirements We are recruiting for a Head of Sales who has a proven
track record of identifying, engaging and winning new sales. We are
looking for a motivated people leader who is excited to work within
an environment with immense potential. Having sales experience in
the cloud, security, datacentre technologies, managed services, or
web-hosting space would be beneficial. Being part of THG
Ingenuity's Hosting division during this expansion period will
provide an environment with unrivalled opportunities, the candidate
will need to be able to solve problems and work creatively. A
self-starter with drive and determination to succeed, who can
operate well in a grass-roots and dynamic environment is ideal for
this role. Driving new revenue for the company will be your focus.
- Develop initiatives to increase new deal lead flow and ways to
position THG Ingenuity within defined target segments and customers
across The US.
- Manage and develop a sales team, recruiting where
- Adjust to industry trends in order to identify areas of
opportunity to increase new revenue for THG
- Help drive new initiatives from concept to delivery,
challenging the status quo.
- Attend industry events and be the face of THG Ingenuity
- Develop a clearly defined strategy to penetrate a specific area
of opportunity for THG
- Work closely with THG senior leadership to execute company's
sales goals and drive revenue
- Update and maintain lead and customer information in the
- Primary focus identifying and winning new logos with secondary
focus on current customer growth Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree preferred or related field sales experience across
- 3+ years of experience in Sales/Business Development role
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and think "outside
the box" to creatively solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong presentation
skills The Hut Group collects and processes personal data in
accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a
European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
The Hut Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex,
color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of
employment opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: The Hut Group, San Antonio , Head of Sales - THG Hosting, Sales , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!