Sales Manager, Installed
Company: Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P.
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: CLMT) is a
master limited partnership and a leading independent producer of
high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products in North America.
Calumet processes crude oil and other feedstocks into customized
lubricating oils, solvents and waxes used in consumer, industrial
and automotive--products and produces--fuel products including
gasoline, diesel and jet fuel. PURPOSE AND ROLE:The Sales Manager
--- Installed is the driver of business development for Calumet
Performance Brands in the assigned Territory. This position
actively makes cold calls for the purpose of prospecting new
installers. In addition, they manage existing installer
relationships, including promotional execution and training these
installers about our programs and promotions. This position also
manages the business relationships with our third-party distributor
network; providing distributor---s sales teams with the sales
tools, product training, and industry knowledge necessary to
successfully increase sales of Calumet branded and non-branded
products. The ideal candidate will be located in the San Antonio or
Houston area.JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve annual sales and margin goals by gaining new Installer
Accounts and growing sales volume with current Installed customers
for the Royal Purple, Bel-Ray and TruFuel Brands.
- Actively solicit new DIFM Automotive Installers and utilize
distributor sales representatives to support on-boarding and
ongoing support within each Installed account.
- Demonstrate known best practices with Distributor Installed
Sales Representatives, ensuring effective lead generation and sales
activities occur when not directly working in Distributor---s
- Regularly provide product training, sales training, and support
of Calumet Performance Consumer Brands at both the installer and
the distributor levels.
- Implement and facilitate national Installer programs within
assigned territory as directed and designed by National Installed
Sales Manager and Installed Marketing Team.
- Foster positive working relations with Distributors Sales
Representatives and Sales Management.
- Support design and implementation of Account Specific Calumet
Installed Sales Programs with Calumet Distributors to ensure
success of long and short-term sales strategies.
- Provide National Installed Sales Manager with a weekly
opportunity and call reports that include information about recent
activity and interaction with installers, plans to maximize sales,
market trends and customer feedback.
- Maintain solid understanding of all Calumet resources,
services, and abilities.
- Additional responsibilities as
assignedREQUIREMENTS:---Bachelor---s Degree and 2+ years--- sales
experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
selling in the automotive aftermarket. ---Comprehensive knowledge
of the Installed Automotive Aftermarket and general understanding
of lubrication-specific applications preferred. ---Knowledge of
commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the
auto/fleet commercial markets.---Ability to work autonomously and
reach sales objectives.---Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and
sales CRM/database programs.---Ability to travel up to 70% of the
time within Sales Territory. ---Good driving record, valid driver
license and personal vehicle (auto-allowance eligible)EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communications skills used in building customer
relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Proficiency at problem solving, critical thinking and
decision-making skills a must.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -fluency in
Spanish a plus.
- Fosters positive work relationships and is a solid team
- Supports the strategic direction of the business Salary and
benefits commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity
employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran Except where prohibited
by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon
successfully passing a drug test. Other details
Keywords: Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P., San Antonio , Sales Manager, Installed, Sales , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!