Sales Representative: San Antonio, TX
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Come be a part of the team that was voted by Inc. Magazine as
one of the Top 50 Places to work and multiple years earning a
position as Inc. 500's Fastest Growing Companies!Sales
Representatives will be considered in any of these locations or
- Leon Valley
- Shavano Park
- Stone Oak
- Universal City
At RevLocal, we've been on a mission to revolutionize the local
marketing industry since 2010. Today, we provide personalized
digital marketing solutions to many local businesses and
multi-location brands across the U.S., and we're just getting
started!Our Sales Representatives are the engine behind our rapid
growth.With paid training and uncapped residual commissions, first
year Sales Representatives on average earn $60,000-$75,000!
- Top performers can earn $85K+
- Many 2nd year reps will earn $100k+
What does a typical week look like?
- Hunt new business using your own strategy of cold-calling,
networking events, social media, and/or personal branding
- Set face-to-face appointments and sales presentations with a
limitless variety of local businesses in your community
- Enjoy the flexibility of planning how your time is spent and
what customers you call on
- Make strong connections with your team in-person and
- Receive personalized coaching and support from your local Sales
- Keep your sales pipeline organized using SalesForce
How does RevLocal invest in my success?
- Paid training with time spent both in class and in the field
alongside a trainer
- 1st year ramp-up pay, new customer incentives, and uncapped
- Full medical, dental, and vision eligibility after 30 days
- 401K with matching program after 30 days
- Award-winning culture built on human values: Be Real, Go
Beyond, Help Someone
- Monthly employee recognition and awards
- Incentive trips
What makes a RevLocal Sales Representative?
- Are you self-driven, competitive, resilient, and
- Are you energized by meeting new people and working outside of
- Do you have solid time management and communication
- Do you set the bar high and work well under pressure?
If so, you're exactly who we are hoping to meet!
We have written inspiring success stories through hiring people
with OR without previous sales experience. The secret sauce has
always been found in gritty people who are resilient to the bone.We
Can Teach You the Rest!
Look at what many of our Sales Representatives were doing before
finding their home at RevLocal:
- Inside Sales, Outside Sales, or Account Managers
- Door-to-Door Sales or Canvassers
- Business Development Reps or Lead Generators
- Servers, Bartenders, or Hospitality Workers
- Field Marketers or Direct Marketers
- Teachers or Educators
- High School, College, or Professional Athletes
- Transitioning Military Service Members & Veterans
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable automobile,
current auto insurance
Keywords: RevLocal, San Antonio , Sales Representative: San Antonio, TX, Sales , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!