Licensed Insurance Agent
Location: La Vernia
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Insurance Agent Are you looking to start a sales career or break
into the insurance industry? We want highly motivated and
determined job seekers to APPLY TODAY. No matter your sales
experience, we'll invest in your success. We understand that it
takes time to develop the proper skills and understanding it takes
to excel in this field. We provide our new Agents with ongoing
training and support on their path to success so they can best
serve our customers!As a Presidents Council District, my team and I
know what it takes build a successful, profitable agency from
scratch and be a successful member of an agency team. Nobody is
better equipped to teach, train, and mentor you than our team who
has a proven track record and can say that we boast some of the
best new agent productivity in our entire 11-state territory.
District 46 is also one of the fastest growing districts in the
entire nation.Farmers Insurance is looking for talented individuals
to join our winning team and become a part of one of the largest
and most-respected insurance brands in the country.If you are
looking for a way to break out of a rut and are looking to take
control of your future, we would love to visit with you.Farmers
Insurance offers several unique entry points designed for
candidates that are just looking to get started in the insurance
industry and already established professionals:Insurance Sales
RepresentativeOpportunity perfect for someone looking to get
started in sales in the insurance industry. Join a successful
agency team and become a brand ambassador for Farmers Insurance.
Customer and employee success and satisfaction are our top two
priorities. The two go hand-in-hand. Compensation plan includes
base salary, uncapped commissions, and attractive bonuses.
Licensing is required BUT DON T WORRY! We provide licensing
assistance and guidance every step of the way.Career growth
opportunities available through our employee maturity program as we
are always looking for leaders to advance within organization and
even possibly become your own Insurance Agent.Protege Agency
Producer / Agent AspirantDesigned for individuals with aspirations
to have their own agency. It is up to a 12-month long development
and mentorship program. Most of our trainees graduate within 7-9
months. Suited for motivated & self-starters with effective time
management skills to successfully achieve goals in the program.
Learn from a top 10% agent at Farmers and prepare your self to
successfully launch your own agency.Opportunity to grow skills and
business knowledge to become an agent with Farmers while working
for an existing mentor agentInsurance Agent / Owner / Executive
Sales RepThis role and these programs are designed to attract
capitalized, seasoned professionals. This is an opportunity that is
designed for experienced business owners, executives, and sales
directors. Individuals with a history of sales, operations, and
management experience may also be a great candidate for this
- Agency Acquisition Program: Existing books of business
available. Opportunity for highly capitalized seasoned owners to
come in through the purchase of an existing, established
- Retail Agency Program: Start-up opportunity that maximizes
their ROI and provides the financial support to rapidly grow
through a proven business model. This program offers the richest
and most lucrative bonus program in the industry. Qualified
applicants will have a high business acumen and ready to grow. Earn
a $5,000 sign-on bonus, $6,000 for office branding, up to $500
monthly marketing bonus, annual bonuses, and enhanced compensation
program that pays 400% normal commissions. Farmers Insurance is
investing over $450,000 in bonus compensation in your first three
years and the average agency owner earns in excess of
$300,000.District 46 currently has several agency opportunities
around the Greater San Antonio Area including New Braunfels, Fair
Oaks Ranch, Boerne, Seguin, Universal City, Helotes, San Marcos,
Fredericksburg, Gonzalez, La Vernia, Castroville, and
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes
- Communicate with hot leads we provide
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate
Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential
- Explaining and demonstrating the benefits of our services
- Provide customers with additional information about new
products and services.
- Ability to achieve high sales targets
- Have fun being a part of a high performing competitive teamSome
benefits Farmers Agents enjoy:Farmers Insurance agents enjoy some
of the most lucrative careers in the industry. How does 56%
commission on a home policy sound? How about 36% on an auto
policy?Our district is one the fastest growing district in the
company for a reason - we know what we are doing, and we are VERY
good at doing it.
- Aggressive $5,000 sign on bonus
- Lucrative monthly bonus opportunity
- Annual bonus opportunities
- Brand recognition with and Fortune 500 insurance industry
- Personal Lines products, Commercial Business Products,
- Extensive training, mentoring, coaching and sales support from
our District Office and award-winning University of Farmers
- Highly competitive new business and renewal commission
- Build equity for retirement / Contract Value
- Create a family legacy and pass your agency on to a relative or
- Flexible hours, control of your time & no working holidays
- Group health, dental and vision benefit plans available
- Lead generation and marketing bonusesWe are always on the
lookout for individuals who are looking to take control of their
future and if you're interested, we would love to speak with
you.There are a couple things we need from you though:
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful and be coachable.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to manage a marketing pipeline and sales funnel
- Desire to be active in community and really help people
navigate insurance needs
- Desire to build a strong sales team to handle day to day
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Favorable criminal record with no felonies
- Previous Insurance experience a plus, but not required. We will
teach the right individual everything they need to know.
- Experience in playing an active role in the day-to-day
operations, budgeting, planning, and staffing strategies or
experience in business or sales management.
- Sales & customer service & management experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Be willing to work towards getting your Property, Casualty,
Life and Health insurance licenses. DON'T WORRY WE PROVIDE STUDY
MATERIAL AND ASSISTANCE WITH THIS.If you're looking to be part of
something remarkable and taking control of your future AND income
sounds like something you are looking for, then apply today
Keywords: Confidential, San Antonio , Licensed Insurance Agent, Sales , La Vernia, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!