Entry Level Sales Executive - Relocate to Phoenix
Posted on: November 22, 2019
Do you love helping businesses succeed? Are you ready to take your
sales career to the next level? Yelp was created to connect people
with great local businesses. As an Inside Sales Representative
(ISR), you'll be working directly with these local businesses to
help them achieve their goals through Yelp's various advertising
programs. You'll work with small business owners to determine their
needs and aspirations and customize every sale to help make those
happen. We succeed when we help our clients grow their
Because people are at the center of everything we do, one of your
main priorities is to educate business owners about the value of
Yelp's advertising platform. In this role, you will be directly
responsible for selling advertising space on Yelp to local
businesses across the US and Canada. Success in this role is
measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently
staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride,
all in a team-focused environment.Where You Come In:
- You will own and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from
dentists to florists to restaurant owners- all organized in our CRM
- You will educate, strategize, and successfully sell Yelp
advertising programs through a high volume of outbound sales calls
- this role is 100% phone based.
- You will become an expert in Yelp's advertising solutions, and
adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs - asking
probing questions and overcoming customer objections and rejection
will be critical to your success.
- You will achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals-
strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- You will stay organized and manage your time effectively in
order to complete your daily goals- you know that sales is a
numbers game and you're here to win.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have an appetite for learning! You're keen on turning
training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement-
you don't take rejection personally.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and being a
team-player is important to you.
- You're an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and
persuasive - show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and
possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others- you can't
wait to show everyone the value of Yelp.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with
new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an
- You MUST hold a GED/HS Diploma and 2+ years of customer facing
experience OR hold an AA Degree and 1+ years of customer facing
experience OR hold a BA/BS Degree
- You MUST have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- no fear of the phone
- You MUST have general computer and email proficiency- we use
Google suite and provide a Mac mini!
- You MUST have a positive attitude
- You MUST have the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and
manage time within a fast-paced environment
- You MUST possess current US work authorization
About Training and Development:
- No sales experience? No worries! We offer comprehensive initial
two month training with ongoing career development support and
opportunities through the Yelp Sales Development Program*
- Learn industry-leading communication and sales techniques that
will enable you to find solutions for your clients and close
- Gain extensive knowledge on the industry's leading CRM tool,
- Become an expert in internet advertising and the world of
- The Yelp Sales Development Program provides a transparent path
for professional growth by outlining what you need to be doing
every day, month, and quarter to reach the next level in our sales
organization. As you progress through YSDP, you will be eligible
for increases in compensation, title, and responsibilities, which
will keep your career moving in the right direction.
What You'll Get:
- Starting base salary of $34,000 plus uncapped commission
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental
(100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure) and 11 paid holidays
- Generous paid parental leave policy
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching up to
$1,000 your first year and $3,000 in subsequent years
- Employee stock purchase plan
Think you have what it takes to win? Send us your cover letter and
resume today. Don't forget to keep it useful, funny, and cool!
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the
unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education -
and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and
perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation
of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which
include "Playing Well With Others" and "Authenticity."
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran
status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for
individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If
you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you
may contact us at email@example.com or
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Yelp, San Antonio , Entry Level Sales Executive - Relocate to Phoenix, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!