Company: Taco Cabana
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SUMMARY:Assist the management team in achieving restaurant
operational goals, annual sales, and profit plan. Responsible for
the same duties as hourly employees, but in a leadership capacity
by performing some of the same duties as the AM, with the exception
of the hiring and termination of team members.JOB DUTIES MAY
- Directs and supervises restaurant hourly team members on
assigned shift to ensure product quality, operational efficiency,
and optimum guest service.
- Assists in planning and supervising completion of all job task
assignments and ensures adherence with safety, food safety,
sanitation and security procedures.
- Utilize all company-training tools to provide hourly team
members with training in all aspects of the restaurant
- Assist the management team in maintaining restaurant equipment
and facility per company guidelines; contacts General Manager to
inform about needed repairs to equipment in restaurant.
- Performs regular administrative tasks including: Register and
safe audits, deposit of company funds, proper accounting of
restaurant funds, reporting of all guest and employee accidents.
Investigates, resolves and responds to guest complaints.
- Attend regularly scheduled store, market and company meetings,
training sessions and stay current with all federal, state and
local certifications (alcohol, food safety, etc.).
- Recommend disciplinary action for hourly team members
- Monitors the interior/exterior cleanliness of the restaurant at
all times and initiates clean-up as needed.
- Performs other related activities in accordance with policies
and procedures as assigned by management.Physical:The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee frequently is required
to use hands to handle or feel, and also to reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50
- At least 6 months restaurant experience.
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to perceive
and react to the needs of others.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to read company instructions, orders on screen/receipts
and written materials.
- Ability to operate cash register, basic mathematical
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must pass Shift/Team Leader training and be certified.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Taco Cabana, San Antonio , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!